Find Me

twitter facebook tumblr ravelry Photobucket
-----------------------------

On The Needles


-----------------------------
Socks -----------------------------
Decimal -----------------------------
Flavya -----------------------------
Kid Seta -----------------------------
Isis Tailcoat -----------------------------
Cherie Amour -----------------------------
Sylvi -----------------------------
Myrtle -----------------------------
Viajante -----------------------------
Yarn Forward Mystery Shawl -----------------------------

Spin Spin Spin

400g Lace Humbug
Photobucket

-----------------------------
400g Northern Lights FINISHED!!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos -----------------------------

Winghams Batt FINISHED!!

-----------------------------

Gothic FINISHED!!
-----------------------------
100g Faux Cashmere FINISHED!!
Photobucket

-----------------------------

Sewing


Mum's Birthday Quilt FINISHED!!
 photo IMG_20130204_020241_zps2db7142e.jpg
-----------------------------

On the hook

Hexagon Blanket 84 hexagons
Hexagon's Worked: 90
-----------------------------

Recent Posts

Categories

Archives

My finest yet

I purchased a load of fibre from Natalie several months ago, some of it I have spun up and am knitting an Original Moebius with.


Then my WooLee Winder arrived – Omigosh it’s fabulous! I can spin sooooooo fine using it.

I spun some BFL up and it was gorgeous. I let the single rest for about 2 weeks while I decided what I was going to do with it.

In the end I decided to try Navajo Plying and it worked!

I am gobsmacked at what I’ve produced.


I know it’s 22 WPI, but I’m not sure on how much I’ve got as I forgot to count it while winding onto the niddy noddy LOL. It’s soaking now so I can set the twist – once it’s dry, I’ll come back and edit this post!

I ended up with 228m/249yards of yarn – there’s enough there to make a pair of ankle socks! I thought I might have a go at this

Leave a Reply

  

  

  

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>